Friday, December 4, 2009

first snow of 2009





Kendall was overjoyed with all the snow today. We had to venture out to get boots since I can only find 1 from last year since we moved. She wanted Princess and the Frog boots - but they don't make them in her size, since her feet are quite big for a kid her age. She settled for black since they didn't have cute plain pink ones either. :( I let her play outside until I couldn't take the cold anymore....how come when I asked her in the fall if she wanted to go outside she said no- but when it's freezing and snowing she WANTS to????
We got a letter from the Health Dept that they did a vision screening at her school and Kendall was unable to pass. I'd think that she was maybe goofing around and that's why she didn't pass - but they screen them twice. So we have an appointment next Friday at the eye doctor. Maybe there is a reason, besides her wanting to irritate me, for standing so close to the TV...and our TV isn't small either!!!!

0 comments: